Friday, June 14, 2013

This is my official blog

This is my official and personal blog not totally new as a blogger but this is time I will make it personal yes. I used to blog such as TV Series, Movies, Video Games etc but this time I want to make it under my name. Everything and anything that might be useful for you from my indescribable thoughts will keep here. This is all about me, I'm not a narcissist but because this my personal blog, there is no other subject here but me. What I'm doing, what I love and what I hate, what I found useful as well as sharing some advice about the lesson I learned in this life.

I'm not popular but I believe that there is something unique and interesting in me that you should know. Using this blog I can keep and definitely this is for everyone who might reach this blog either it is accidentally or by referral you will never lose any minute of your life in my articles. It might be your capital or collateral in life, since what you can take here is free, yes it is priceless.

I will also add some images, videos, multimedia to spice up this blog but I want to clarify it here that I never claim the authority, ownership, credits of any stuff that I will share here. Internet is a big dome of sharing, thus we must do our part. That is the reason I really laugh it out loud knowing that there is a cyber crime law existing in our country restricting everyone to share anything or everything that is under the copyrighted materials. Well that is hard as this is very ironic for the internet to shut down the information it want to share. Internet is sharing, from the simple idea out of your mind up to the multimedia files that we want to share.

Well I guess this foreword is enough to tease your and curve your appetite with my later post. If you like this blog or me, don't hesitate to share it to your friends. It is you saving them from wasting time in other nonsense stuff in the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment