Saturday, June 15, 2013

I Signed Up In Adsense, And This What I've Learned In Monetizing My Blog

They said that there are lots of money in blogging but not is the reason why I created this blog although we  are on the same way while taking the only part of the road is not taking the wrong way, I also signed up on Adsense. I know that many here are already mastered the monetizing techniques using this partnership but for me, it took me to research and made to learned this stuff. Good to know that even my account is still on process for review, it already gave me the profit of learning which you can read below:

Taken from www.Google.com/adsense

The right time to start monetizing your blog is now. Many bloggers played this part against the idea. They said that before thinking of earning you need to invest something, you need to build a quality content, you need first to have a stable visitors. Well for me that is a wrong perspectives in blogging, as what I've learned, if you want to earn money using your blog, you must monetize this as soon as possible. You don't need to wait for a day that you never know when it will come or else don't put advertisement at all. I'm not saying that you don't need to have quality content as well as viewers, but you can also work for it into process but placing an ads can be done today. Well in my part, this enough reason for me to sign up in Adsense today and I want also to teach it to all newbies on how monetizing go with your blogging schemes.

Complying with Adsense terms of services is more important than earning. This is the most crucial part in monetizing a blog not only with Adsense but all advertising program because the concept of earning money is now trapped in our mind, we are focus into $$$$ forgetting that there are some activities that will let you big conversion but against in their TOS. Like in Adsense, you should not click your own ads, or join any group that will encourage to give exchange click. Yes there will be an increase of in your earning but then later on, they will discover your invalid activities. Yes you can't hide that from their system, they have records and they have control in everything and anything you can ever imagine on your banner. So as soon as possible always review their term of services, have time in reading it carefully, this is will worth more than your earning and once you failed to comply on it, all your effort and hopes will fall into nothing.

Analyze your daily earning reports. It like you can't improve what you can't measure. So you need to measure as accurate and as often as possible. Basically, when it comes to reporting, daily reporting is what most people use. In Adsense there is available for daily reporting record (according to what I've researched) with what banner you earned a lot, how much it cost for every click, your conversion and also the click-through rate. With this, you can analyze and improve what banner that works for you effectively while you can maximize those who have low in click through rate as well as conversion. If you know what is happening to your campaign, you can also prevent such malicious attack from your competitors against your ads TOS. You can contact them immediately and report what is happening and let them fix the problem for you.

With this 3 enlisted keys on working effectively with Adsense, I think I'm very ready on this partnership that it makes me so excited to be accepted in their program. Of course there is a difference from research to application, so this is not the end of my tips regarding with this campaign as I add some important details that I discover as my journey goes on. Happy Earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment