Monday, June 17, 2013

Looking for Unbiased Bubblews . com Reviews? Read it here

Bubblews . com got viral on the first quarter of year 2013 through social network because of their easy monetizing system promising a $0.01 per view. Can you imagine how can  you earn $25 (as their minimum payout) easily? In every 100 views  you can earn 1$ but this is base on IP count not user or you can consider hundreds of your friends from social network. You can also earn $0.50 in every referral, meaning to say if you share Bubblews to your friends and let them sign up and made a first post you can instantly earn $0.50 you must only use your referral link for verification.

Because of this promises of potential earnings that everyone can generate, I also get  interested on their affiliate program, I said in the back of my head that this is perfect while waiting for my Adsense application. But I'm not kind of those who will jump instantly into a situation without knowing more about it. It is me who always put a doubt to all things that is very rewarding especially when it comes to money, we need to be vigilant.

taken from bubblews.com


So I investigated, Bubblews . com by reading some reviews, while more of them saying that they are paying while I also read a complaints against them telling that they are a big scam. I investigated both two subjects and since I'm also a blogger, I know such ORM stuff or this is online reputation management this is by using bloggers, individual reviews to post good or bad statement to affect the reputation of a certain companies, products, website, people etc online. So this is like one of the reviews telling that Bubblews com is legit or scam is only a part of paid ORM.

Because what I'm expecting to hear is that Bubblews is a legit website so it can let me earn, I made to investigate those reviews telling that they are paying. And I found out, more of them are from Bubblews.com itself, so they are posting a positive reviews for the same website. That is alarming, here we can say that, in order to bury those negative complaints, they intentionally post articles that will reflect to them telling that they are legitimate. If that is the case, you can't trust these reviews, it is like asking yourself if you are beautiful, well of course you will say a big yes.

Then I moved to an article revealing their bad anomalies of how Bubblews scam their members. And like my first finding, the article also mentioned that Bubblews is spreading hoax reviews to boost their reputation. He also  added that this company is not as big as what we want it to be,  we are hoping for their payment of $0.01 per view without knowing how they can make a profit in return with that conversoin, (that is a very big conversion compare to other well known affiliate network system such as Adsense, ExtendMedia etc.) If Adsense owned by Google can't implement that kind of conversion for their members what more this small time companies can pay their members as high as that. The testimony that Bubblews.com is fake website explain it further from different perspectives telling their modus operandi so if you are really interested to sign up on this affiliate network, you better read that article against them. It is more worthy of your time than wasting your time to false promises.

In the end, I want all my readers and affiliate members of Bubblews.com who really got their experience on this affiliate system be the judge by writing their own reviews below in the comment box. Because this is unbiased testimony, I will not say anything on which one I will give my favor but I will let you to be the judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment