Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Advantage of Blogging

In the early days of blogging they use this only to express their thoughts as many people already doing this without knowing that they are do blogging. Until the whole blogosphere turns to internet marketing and 90% of bloggers do this to earn money online. OK, we can do nothing about that just like what they said, if you have good in something don't cater it for free. Your time is gold and your effort is priceless while blogging, you can sell your talent for good price. But aside from marketing stuff in terms of blogging that we already know as a matter of fact, before they start to blog they already know that they can earn money online and that is the reason why the want this profession.

And now what I want to share with you is not about that, or I just cultivated on how you can gain advantage from blogging, aside from money stuff. This is doing without a sake of others or no other people told you to do that. Like what I'm doing, I'm so tired to blog that earn money, it is like I don't have opportunity to shout my own words. This is the only blog that let me express my thoughts compare in some of commercial blog, I need to tell something that will gain the reputation of a certain products. It is like me as promoter of a certain products, of course you will say good things on that even that is not true or you never experience such good result from that subject.

Aside from advertising, when you do blog like this (personal blog) you are building your online impression that you can use in your personal interest such as when you are applying for work, if you want other people impress to you, if you want the world know you more than your name and more than any other people judged you and the most useful things if you want to express words when no one cares to listen on you. Spreading other's idea that already been used and if you think that is also good to share to others be inspired, you can also do that.

I remember my friend who are working with United Gold Direct he is giving some tips on how investment through gold works and how you pick the right company for such field. I never thought of the world investment until if read his blog and I realized well that is true, you can't earn money from blogging forever while investing is like keeping your financial freedom on safe.

So just like him on how United Gold Direct convinced him, he also want us to see different perspectives on making business or through investment. Thoughts has been used and this is more than earning money from blogging. Always remember that idea is priceless and valuable, so don't be selfish of not sharing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment