Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This is how Facebook Scheduled Post Feature Made My Day

Doing social network stuffs requires me to update different Facebok fan page around the clock. It seems it is easy to say but literally I need to be awake 24 hours or closer as that. I remember how I used automated script to work on my behalf but it only lead my fan page being banned as this is against on Facebook's TOS. I also hired freelancer who will post updates when I'm not available and most of the time when I'm sleeping while spending money for such simple task I is not a good choice either. That is my social media marketing daily task.

Until Facebook released a feature where you can schedule your post to publish. Not only it is useful in my off hours but also, it is easy for me to plan it all the way since the entire system is very detailed. You can also review your post through log in case that there are some error or duplicate scheduled post. You can easily manage your post in this manner than in different hours of posting which is more prone to error.

It is very easy to follow, you can see in my screenshot below:


Just click the clock-like icon and you will see a series of selection to schedule your post. 

Among all innovation of Facebook this is what I really like. Technically legal yet powerful feature. No need to download or use script to make automated post in your behalf, also they cater the easiest method to manage all your post while implying services to all your followers/subscribers around the clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment