Monday, September 9, 2013

It is possible to breed all Legendary Monsters? If yes then how?

That is my personal question to all players who dominated or have a great knowledge in playing Monster Legends. I know that this game is still young but I already saw there are some players already obtained all legendary monsters although I don't know how they got it through breeding or by purchasing it. I'm not interested to go on buying it using real cash so I'm prefer to in other way which is by means of breeding.

I also read that there is a possible way to breed it like for example if you combine Skipples and Duchess you can get arch knight but for those new legendary release like Thorder and Rockantium etc I want to know the formula or is there any one there who already experience getting them by mixing it with epic class monster.



Answer

Just want you to update in my research and this is to answer my previous question. It is for the favor of those players who are thinking like me. Because like you I'm also want to put myself in risk through experiment and to minimize the risk we should put the experiment in the box. And now having this clue or hint base on other players' experience we can ensure that through patience we can also have our Legendary Monster Through Breeding.


Sorry for inconvenience of letting you to jump on other website but this is me showing gratitude and leaving all the credits to the owner of that website for giving us tips and bringing us the best possibility of getting those legendary monster by combining two epic monsters. Like what we are asking, if you found out different method to get certain superior type please share this so together we can create a guide that will rock the entire game. Please be generous as the author of that website let us know the secrets in breeding in Monster Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment